Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mid year: Singapore

IMG_4783 every opportunity for a getaway never will i let it swift by.

Went down south again end of last June for a short trip together with the fam. It wasn't surely the best timing for it as I was left with one week to finals and had not started revising even a quarter but it was merely impossible to say no to a vacation and a little shopping spree. Took a different route this time, visited the touristy areas of Singapore such as Marina Bay Sands & Garden by the Bay, both which are of  walking distance as I realized I had not visited it on a whole even after coming over for quite a sum of times.


IMG_4792 IMG_4790 IMG_4768 IMG_4750 IMG_4782 IMG_4757 Tea @ Antoinette (Penhas Road)
Currently consisting three outlets in Singapore, the other two (Mandarin Gallery, Palais Renaissance)
The main reason why I tried this place was surely because of it's european looking interior but I was told that the owner of Antoinette happens to be one of the best pastry chefs in Singapore!

The one thing that I will definitely come back for is surely their - Nougatine (sweet crepes). I will go so far as to say that it was surely one of the best crepes I've tasted thus far. It is filled with Nutella, salty caramel, caramelized filo, Nougatine ice cream (fav), topped with a little vanilla creme Chantilly! I'm craving for it now as I write this post. We also ordered their Antoinette chocolate earl grey cake which was a highly raved dessert, (the fam loves it) but it wasn't really to my liking.

(No pictures of food as I've yet to learn how to capture pictures under yellow lighting)



IMG_4846 IMG_4809 IMG_4821 IMG_4819

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2