Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Have been wanting to curate 'daily life' entries on my blog and I recently got the mojo to do so. Hence, expect to see more of 'em on this site. (Do excuse my inconsistency in updating tho haha)

Saturday's basic look from - Brandy Melville inspired top from @summerveil_ (Launching in weeks time)

Uncle Jack watch c/o @unclejackwatches
Visit their website for more watches - http://www.unclejack.com.au/

IMG_0570 copy
IMG_0582
IMG_9476
IMG_9477

IMG_9498
IMG_9502
IMG_9499

@ BBQ Thai Street Food, Old Klang Road
I'mma quite a sucker when it comes to Thai food, definitely one cuisine that I will never get bored of having. Decided to give this place a try & judging by the crowd at 6pm, we knew we made the right decision for making our way here. Overall, an extremely satisfying meal to end the day with. If you're thinking of making a trip there, be early as it gets a little crowded during dinnertime.

MUST TRY- Thai BBQ Pork Neck (so good)

IMG_9501
IMG_9500

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2