Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Spring outfit with SheIn

In collaboration with SheIn Official
Today I'm wearing: Top from SheIn  // Skirt from Urban Outfitters // Adidas Stan Smith

Gone are the cold chilly weather days in the UK where I often dread, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss it the very moment I step foot back in Malaysia this summer (a little too soon!!) Sentimental moments aside, the arrival of summer shouts more opportunity to dress up more in summer clothing that I definitely miss so much + the thought of not having to layer up anymore just makes me :) This time around, I paired my criss cross bare back top, which was such a steal from SheIn with a furry patchy skirt by Urban Outfitters to achieve a simple overall ensemble. I love love love bare back tops + its skin-showing feature & the sheer simplicity of this curation is what makes it irresistible! Plus, if you're wondering, this top is made of the comfiest material (I loved it!)

P/S: If you don't already know, SheIn is currently having an early Summer sales up to 85% that offers a wide range of good deals up for grab; 
$5 off orders $55+
$15 off orders $105+
$40 off orders $200+ 

sooo stop waiting & start browsing over at - SheIn! Head over for more details. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2