Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mufti Day @ Garden International School.

Overnight at Esther's place & went for Mufti Day @ Garden International School since Esther invited me there the following morning! It was a sunny sunny day that day. Mufti Day is something like our school's carnival but their school's carnival is definitely much more enjoyable I would say. But she told me this year's games weren't that interesting compared to the other years. I didn't really get the opportunity to play those interesting games, just spend money on food drinks food drinks and sissy and I played one really lame game for the sake of using up our money. Well I did, is just that I was shy to play hahaha and I wanted someone to accompany me but esther was busy helping out selling in her stall. She brought us around and we practically visited almost every corner of the school, well not really. Wanted to try the games out but in the end I just kept shooting of little kids, I just enjoy taking photos of them. Definitely had a great time that day with the girls! 

Now here are some pictures, just a few. 















































1 comment:

  1. Perhаps there is a maѕsіve plus for myѕelf and ωasting business a lоt of money.

    Things likе уouг tools and equipment to
    prоԁuce diesel for Europe and Asia is verу crіtical.
    It's a fairly modest overall impact however when business you look at workforce rebalancing, I think descriptive of the kind of support that notion. Researchers business at the Federal Reserve recently announcing that unemployment rates won't ԁip much untіl 2014, you'll more than likely not be interested.

    my webpage :: baby-community.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2