Saturday, June 3, 2017

Gaston Luga, Swedish bagpack + Discount Code

Gaston Luga: A stylish Sweden designed bagpack

I recently got my hands on a functional bagpack - The Clässy in black & pink that I personally handpicked from Gaston Luga which I brought it along with me during a road trip. I love how its Scandinavian minimalism mixed with elegance makes a chic fashion statement to one's outfit and it is unlike any regular bagpack that makes you look sloppy while carrying it. I have to say, the one thing that caught my eyes after getting my hands on the item is definitely how it is made of thick and strong cotton fabric for durability. It comes with sleeker shoulder straps and shape for a more feminine look, a perfect fit for work or leisure! What sets apart its bagpack is definitely its functionality, which contains a 13" laptop pocket and several other smaller pockets to fit your smaller valuables.

If you're interested on purchasing, don't forget to use my discount code which gives you a 15% off on their site www.gastonluga.com with the code "amelia15" & also enjoy free shipping + 20% off tax rebate. What's not to love about a little discount? x 


P/S: If you're interested to know where this was shot, stay tuned on this site as I'll be making a separate blogpost about it real soon! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We’re currently working with Paperless Post, a company that designs customizable online and printed stationery, to show that communication can be personal and well-designed regardless of the medium.

    Paperless Post has partnered with several world-famous designers and lifestyle brands, including kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and Rifle Paper Co., and has delivered over 85 million cards to date. Since you have such an engaging and beautifully-designed blog, we’d like to offer you 400 Paperless Post digital Coins (a $40 value) for free to try out our online service and write about your experience.

    We really think you’ll enjoy Paperless Post and can’t wait to hear what you think. Please let me know if this is something you’d be interested in and I’ll show you how to get started.
    Please write me at helen@anagraminteractive.com
    Best,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2