Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Down south

IMG_6780

Coordinate: Layered lace top & denim shorts from Summerveil 

(Few weeks ago): Just before I kick start uni life, I headed down south, to the heart of Southeast Asia; the land of merlion. It was a short but good trip together with the best of the best company - family. This trip is just us being touristy strolling along Orchard Road, Bugis street & more, indulging sumptuous seafood for dinner that I will never get enough off, settling into several shopping malls for a good few hours of retail therapy. That's about it..

Also, I took the opportunity to shoot my third apparel collection @ Singapore to lessen the loss of braincells to think of convenient places to shoot. I think I need to stop haunting for clothes for my online shop because I ended up keeping several pieces for my own too haha!


IMG_6778IMG_6782 IMG_6781
IMG_6779
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2