Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Grey Sky Morning

IMG_2956

Sipped flat white by Zack
 (Still unable to acquire the taste of bitter coffees but funny how I'm quite a sucker for the aroma)

I have to admit I have a thing for all these cafes that are on the rise lately that comes with such on point interiors, adding on the vintage/artsy feel to it, bam! it makes a great place to have your pictures taken. Someday in the future, I'll design a few rooms with different concepts specially catered for 'picture purposes' (haha).

Some pictures taken over coffee date;
IMG_2965
It really irritates me how my pimple scars had been with me ever since.

IMG_2964

IMG_2955

IMG_2957


IMG_2963

IMG_2962

IMG_2961

IMG_2958

2 comments:

  1. ya, agreed with you...recently some coffee shops are grow like mushrooms after the rain...and their concepts are "instragamable" as well.
    then the customer were glad to take lot of pics ...thats heaven, doesnt? :D

    btw nice pics, dont worry about that pimple..u still looks gorges ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you so much for the kind words :)

      Delete

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2