Thursday, February 5, 2015

Laduree from Paris

One of my favourite thing to shoot by far is surely - macaroons & they're probably one of my favourite desserts knowing that I'm more of a savoury person. These macaroons, which is by one of the most remarkable stores in Paris {Laduree} was gifted by a friend. I've always wanted to try Laduree's macaroons due to its highly raved remarks on it but I've never had a chance to, not to mention it's price per box can foot the bill of your meals for the next 3 days or more. (or maybe I exaggerated a little too much hehe) When it comes to buying treats like these/goods from overseas, I truly wish Malaysia's currency carries better value.

From left to right: Coffee, Rose, Salted Caramel, Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry Candy "Guimauve"
(My favourite among all is surely chocolate 'cause the other macaroon flavours was originally not to my liking.)
IMG_2193

IMG_2197

IMG_2194

IMG_2199

IMG_2198
IMG_2196

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2