Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A hidden gem at Bangkok - Hotel Once Bangkok


During my last trip to Bangkok, I had the opportunity to collaborate with yet another newly furnished hotel in town - Hotel Once Bangkok!! If you're looking for a hotel to just chill and relax, away from the hustle and bustle city, I'd definitely recommend this place! Good news is that, it's only about 5 mins walk away from the famous night market - Asiatique! The moment you arrive, the lush greeneries will greet you at the entrance, bell boys will provide you with top notch services as you step foot into the hotel (worry not bout your big ass luggages) as you wait to check in to your humble home for the next few days!

As I've mentioned earlier, I have a soft spot for pretty hotels and I've to say this hotel was by far one of the prettiest hotels I've ever stayed at yet!!!! From the minimalist concept which I love so much about to the all white and marble theme embedded into it! It's interior & exterior is absolutely well done to perfection and safe to say, it will definitely meet your expectation! Despite it being a hotel review, I can't stress enough about the beauty and set up of this hotel and I have to admit this hotel really has so much to shout about! (Especially their jaw dropping room)!! 

Read further to find out more about this place!! 



I was literally squealing in excitement as I was approaching my hotel room ushered by one of the staffs there! I stayed at the Executive Jacuzzi room that is sumptuously lit, really! "It is a hip double-floor loft stylish decorated with premium custom-designed furniture; elegant lightings that will enchant its visitors; luscious bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub neatly fixed up in the bathroom; along with all first-rate amenities!" 

After a whole lot of shopping/sightseeing around the city of Bangkok, Hotel Once Bangkok is definitely the perfect place to relax and conceal away from the endless bustling of the city! The jacuzzi tub was just what I needed to end the day right. Truly felt like I had the best princess treatment during my 2 nights stay there! 


Below picture credits to Hotel Once.
Outfit of the day! feat my absolutely comfy bed x 








Below are pictures around the lobby area!



If you're wondering what to expect from where you'll be dining at this hotel, below are a few pictures for you to have a glimpse on! Its dining area is known as Top Knot where they are open for breakfast and also for dinner! Take the flight of stairs and there you get to have your meal/cocktail night out with an enticing city view of Bangkok! Enter the glass-like dining area and there's a wall filled with all kinds of frames which is a picture worthy spot! 

Below picture credits to Hotel Once.








If you have a chance, take a lift up to second floor! There you have all things vintage that are pretty interesting to browse at! 


The outdoor swimming pool! Was really hoping I could take a dip when I was there but time did not permit! Thank goodness for the jacuzzi in the room, it was more than enough for me!!
For those who are wondering what's the easiest way to get back to Siam area etc, you can go over to Ramada Plaza (5 mins walking distance from Hotel Once) & hop on a free boat service courtesy of Hotel Once where they will drop you at the nearest train station which is absolutely convenient! So worry not, if you think the distance may be a little inconvenient! It isn't really! 



Extremely thankful to Hotel Once for allowing me to collaborate with them & I look forward to come back again!! For more reviews regarding this hotel, head over to https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Hotel_Review-g293916-d8735881-Reviews-Hotel_Once_Bangkok-Bangkok.html!

Visit: Hotel Once Website  for more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2