Monday, January 9, 2017

Golden hour with Romwe

In collaboration with Romwe

Today I'm wearing Romwe;
Am quite a sucker for outerwear(s) knowing how it can simply be worn over your boring + basic look of the day and transform your entire look! Hence, for an instant chic upgrade, you can always trust a bomber jacket to do the job. The Army Green Embroidered Patches Zip Up Bomber Jacket that I'm wearing is from Romwe; an ideal outerwear to be worn on a regular day out. Having owned several bomber jackets in various colours, I love how I finally own one with embroidered patches attached to it which complement a sporty yet chic element at the same time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2