Tuesday, January 24, 2017

COQ HOTEL PARIS

I'm officially back from all of my winter trip(s) and I can't help but to feel extremely thankful for the opportunity to travel to places I've always longed to set foot on. Also, am super excited to be sharing with you some of my travelogues in several upcoming posts so stay tuned!!

That one place that have always been on my bucket list has to be the city of love - Paris! Many told me how Paris is just overrated with nothing much to shout about + does not seem as magical as it claimed to be but after having visited Paris, I simply beg to differ. The moment I step out from the train, every nook and corner of Paris just simply amazes me, especially its iconic Paris' building + architecture!

During my trip to Paris, I was granted the opportunity to stay at the very lovely COQ Hotel Paris which is located on the 13th arrondissement. It's slightly away from the hustle and bustle of Paris but it is also just as convenient to commute about as the underground station - Place d'Italie is simply just a few steps away. If you've read some of my previous blog posts, you know how much I love hotel(s) especially minimalistic + charmingly designed ones. Hence, I'm always in excitement  + happiest state when it comes to checking in to a hotel hehe. The decor of the rooms at the C.O.Q boasts a cool yet bohemian vibe added to it in which was created by interior designers - Pauline d'Hoop and Delphine Sauvaget of Agence Favorite. Further visuals can be seen down below so carry on reading!
Having breakfast the French way.

Having tried COQ's breakfast the first morning, I just won't stop looking forward to their sumptuous breakfast everyday. It consists of the yummiest croissants (by far the best best best I've tasted - I love them so much, I'm craving for them so so badly), pain au chocolat, freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade jams and so on! Hence, if you're staying a night over here in COQ, make sure to opt for breakfast as well :)

Not to mention, I love how they embed the tropical + minimalist vibes at their breakfast corner. Below are some visuals which will do the job.

Gotta love the balcony view from my room :) x 

More travel post(s) coming up x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2