Monday, February 27, 2017

A day at Peninsula Paris


During my trip to Paris, I dropped by The Peninsula Paris Hotel for a high tea session after a beautiful day out exploring Louvre (more pictures coming soon)! The 5 star hotel just left me in awe the moment I step foot in; the entire hotel shouts nothing but luxurious. I would kill to live that high life just for a day..... As you enter, there you have Le Lobby, the dining area (where I had my high tea). Gotta love how they incorporate the whites and golds which reflects the glory of the Belle Epoque era.
To get a real sense of the afternoon tea offering, we went for the Christmas tea set which was a seasonal offer priced at £55 & it comes with both sweet and savoury finger food. Their regular afternoon tea set is priced at £45 (a fairly decent pricing for the quality you get out from it)!

I loved how their offerings were unusual from any other high tea I've tried. Both their pastries and finger sandwiches did not disappoint - they were all rather unique and very intricately put together. Do visit if you'd like a high tea experience when you're at Paris :)

Spoil your loved ones with a little goodness;

Top Tier: Lemon pie with Meringue // Gingerbread // Black Forest Cake in a glass // Chocolate and Hazelnut cookies (loved this) // Tropical fruit & coconut cheesecake // Paris Brest Favoured Chou // Scones

Second tier: Scottish Salmon + Sour cream with Dill // Turnip, Prawn and Yuzu Ravioli // Duck Foie Gras served with mango and Ginger Chutney


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2