Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Summerveil

photo-41
Sweetheart bustier dress: Summerveil // JC inspired: Agape Boutique // Accessories: Forever 21 // Karenwalker inspired shades: Taobao

Today's feature: Our sweetheart bustier fits the bill for all occasion.

In case you haven't known, I'd just recently launched a blogshop {Summerveil} that comes with apparels in an extra affordable price range with everything just in double digits. I thought to myself, sometimes it isn't always about labels that ignite your glam hidden beneath but instead it's through using your own capability to style it luxuriously, making cheap clothing look expensive. With the existence of  an averaged-priced blogshop, you can practice frugality and not be blinded by labels that hold you back. What is there not to love about cheap-in trend clothings?

So shop away now @ Summerveil! Your closet needs its fair share of clothing intake too :)

Love us on Facebook: Summerveil
Follow us on instagram: Summerveil

IMG_6341 IMG_6339 IMG_6336 IMG_6342
IMG_6323

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm following you here and in instagram, incidentally, your photos are wonderful! I'm brazilian girl <3 My blog is: http://meninasquaseinvisiveis.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetheart, thank you so much for the kind thoughts x

      Delete

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2