Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pink tropical

photo 5

Floppy hat- Cotton On // Tropical top - H&M // Maxi skirt - Roseluxe

A day of running errands & a little self pamper. Nothing much to dwell upon my yesterday. Treasured the opportunity to make full use of my camera and thought to myself that I should do more outfit shoot. Not that I call myself a trend setter/ have good fashion sense but I just truly enjoy it when it comes to shooting outfit. I will, be more than happy if I can have an outfit shoot with anyone of you out there! & also, to update this space. That is if time permits. Could've shot more but it was a really bad face day..

Today simply marks the end of my one month (+) break & tomorrow I'll be back to college. Every beginning will always be dreadful but I hope for an even better new semester! Last sem had surely treated me well.

Love this side of the vintage interior.
photo 3

photo 1

photo 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2