Sunday, March 1, 2015

February: CNY

IMG_3494

Simple outfit for first day of CNY 

As usual, a little late but here's me wishing you a prosperous and joyous lunar new year! (especially to my readers, if there's any hahaha). I guess it is part of growing up where all these festive seasons aren't as exciting as it had been anymore but it is through these times where we were granted the opportunity to gather together with our loved ones and relatives!

Why I love CNY:
1. A reason to shop for more new clothes! (Unfortunately, this time round I didn't had my serious shopping spree. It is either me or the recent apparels in the malls seem rather unattractive to me. Plus it's either I found something which I really really loved but comes in a size of XXL or others are just plain boring.)

2. Like everyone else, ANGPAUS (that bright red packet where everyone secretly longed for, the greater the value in it, the happier we are hehe)

3. CNY cookies (No doubt, my aunt makes the best) + Bah gua

IMG_3493

IMG_3492
Simple full outfit look

February's affair!
Love my simple nail art design though the lady chipped my nails off too much!
IMG_3489

IMG_3488
IMG_3491
IMG_3490

1 comment:

  1. is it ur DIY nail art? that's so cute...as cute as ur lovely dress, i luv pastel color as well

    ReplyDelete

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2