Friday, April 10, 2015

Missing the sun kissed skin

IMG_7037

I went to bed hoping to wake up to an azure sky and yes, couldn't have asked for a better day. (Weather the next few days was scorchingly unbearable though). So, to Patong beach! There are many other picture-postcard spots with their seascape sceneries around in Phuket but since it was a trip to rest and relax, we set aside island hopping for another time. The sight of Patong beach and its idyllic backdrop fringed with palm tree leaves is just breathtaking. There's something about the beach and it's serenity that keeps me enraptured for hours cause it really does make me happy. (that is if the heat is bearable haha)

Writing this entry makes combating wanderlust a difficulty. Anyone else feels my pain?
Anyhow, enjoy the visuals!

Western breakfast -






Pictures can be so deceiving.. it's not actually as relaxing out there as these pictures may suggest  as the heat was too insane to bare.
Honestly, I'm really thankful to have had people around me who put up with the sweltering heat to get some blog worthy shots for me. Let's hope I'll find a boyfriend who would willingly do that for me? haha. Spent a good 15 mins under the scorching sun before going back to the shade. With that kind of heat, I really have no idea how these caucasians are able to soak it up under the sun for hours.
IMG_7023
IMG_7041
IMG_7036
IMG_6898
IMG_7047
IMG_7024
IMG_7039
IMG_7048
IMG_7052
IMG_6845
IMG_6900

Still in awe with its beauty. 


IMG_7043




Thirst quencher- T'was so good! Only for THB65! (Similar taste to Somersby)
IMG_7049




IMG_7025
IMG_7038
IMG_7022

Lunch at Number 6 Restaurant, Rat-u-thi road -

I'd say this was one of my favourite Thai restaurant I dined at throughout my span of stay here. They serve authentic Thai food with a fairly reasonable price range from THB 70 and above and prices like these are hard to come by along Patong beach! It's located only 5 mins walk away from Jungceylon mall, the largest shopping mall (don't expect much from there) in Phuket.
IMG_7060

IMG_7080

IMG_7079
IMG_7081
IMG_7078
IMG_7045
IMG_7044

Had my first ever parasailing experience. I've always wanted to try it but never had a chance to! Even with my not-so-severe acrophobia, I still insisted on giving it a try! That 10-15mins up there felt so surreal. Being able to take in the immensely spectacular vista, watching humans gradually turn into miniscule ants, the continuous buffeting of sea breeze across your face, and doing my best to ignore my fear of falling... made for a rather interesting experience. 

That's me up in the air! (the one infront) The guy was literally only holding onto the ropes attached.. scary.

& when I successfully 'landed'!
IMG_7050

IMG_6836



2 comments:

  1. Hello there! May I know which camera did you use to snap all the pictures above? :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for paying this blog a visit, I hope you'll be inspired.

earlier 14830038918_36f7e55749_tss heart_zps7bf206ac-2